Shane Trumble: Extensive Child Porn Collection and Kids’ Underwear Found in New Caney Trailer Home

This dude’s alleged actions are grosser than grossest. It also may be disturbing to some readers — you’ve been warned.

 

At approximately 6 p.m. Wednesday,  Montgomery County Precinct 4 Constables requested a search of the New Caney motor home occupied by Shane Anthony Trumble, his father and his grandmother, Cynthia Sue Trumble of New Caney. Shane Trumble, a registered sex offender and out-of-state fugitive from Cleveland, Ohio, was suspected of possessing a “disturbing amount” of kiddie porn following an investigation by the Montgomery County Precinct 4 Constable’s Office Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC).

After officers identified themselves and demanded that Shane Trumble, 23, step outside of the trailer home, Cynthia Trumble, 62, apparently went all New Caney by threatening to shoot the officers with the gun that she had aimed at them.

Grandmother and grandson eventually relented and allowed officials to search their trailer at the Wild Country RV Park on Farm to Market Road 1485. Officers found a gold mine of disgust that Shane Trumble had allegedly stashed away. (Get ready for the gross.)

According to the Montgomery County Precinct 4 Constable’s Office, uniformed police officers found approximately 20 gigabytes of child pornography on various iPads, computers and storage drives. Officials say that dozens of pairs of children’s underwear were deposited inside of a small trash can.

Shane Trumble has been charged with four counts of second-degree felony possession/promotion of child pornography. He’s also been charged as an out-of-state fugitive from justice because of an active felony warrant for possession of child porn in Ohio. (Before relocating to Texas, Trumble had been registered as a sex offender in North Carolina. However, he had failed to do so since arriving in New Caney last summer, which is another no-no.)

By the way, the burner that grandma threatened to shoot the officers with was a BB gun. Cynthia Trumble was charged with interference with public duties, a class B misdemeanor. After she was released on $1,000 bond, she and her son (Shane Trumble’s father) faced eviction from the RV park by the landlord.

As of the time this post was published, Trumble was being held without bond at the Montgomery County jail in Conroe and will be extradited to Ohio to face the music. (We have a message out to Montgomery County officials regarding his extradition.

CREDITS: HOUSTONPRESS

VISIT US:  CHILDABUSEFEEDBACK

Advertisements

Wakefield Child Care Provider Charged In Horrific Abuse Of 13 Children

WAKEFIELD (CBS) – A Wakefield man who ran an unlicensed childcare and tutoring service with his wife has been accused of sexually abusing 13 young children, in what District Attorney Gerald Leone called the “worst case of neglect, abuse, and rape of kids I’ve ever seen.”

The suspect, John Burbine was indicted Thursday on more than 100 counts related to child sexual abuse.

He is accused of sexually assaulting children who ranged in age from 8 days old to three-and-a-half years old.

Burbine is also accused of taping the alleged sexual assaults, which took place at the victims’ homes in various towns between August 2010 and August 2012.

On the Burbine’s Wakefield block, many neighbors said they didn’t associate with the couple.

Jay Peledge’s mother lives next door and watches his children. Peledge said the family was deeply disturbed by the allegations.

“I”m having a difficult time with it because I have two young kids. Fortunately my kids were never watched by them,” he said.

Around the block, Michael Coughlin also had a gut reaction to the news. He said he immediately thought of his two small kids.

“The fact that it was just so close to home. You hear stories but you never realize it’s going to be in your own backyard,” he said.

Another neighbor told reporters the Burbine’s had approached him to watch his young children. He declined the offer.

Burbine, a convicted Level 1 sex offender,  allegedly had access to the victims through the Waterfall Education Center, an unlicensed childcare and tutoring service he and his wife were running.

Burbine was acting as babysitter or a tutor at the time of the alleged attacks.

The Department of Children and Families said in a statement they will continue to cooperate with the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office.

“After receiving a 51A report alleging abuse of a child by Mr. Burbine, the Department referred the case to the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office for further investigation. The Department will provide support and assistance to any and all affected children and families,” Cayenne Isaksen of DCF said.

Isaksen said when DCF received allegations of abuse in 2005 and 2009, they referred the case to the District Attorney’s office for investigation. Burbine was never charged after those allegations surfaced.

A DA’s news release called the case “among the worst cases of child abuse ever prosecuted by the Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office.”

Burbine’s wife, whom Leone said was not aware of the abuse, has been charged with reckless endangerment of the children.

CREDITS: CBS BOSTON

Lauren Leamanczyk contributed to this report

Read more; www.facechildabuse.com